2012年7月12日星期四

I Do Love Men Who Wear Lingerie


Lingerie is so beautiful and full of charm that even men take interest in it. Some people look down upon men who wear lingerie, while some people don’t care so much about man’s unusual behavior. In my opinion, all men are equal in pursuing beautiful things. Just like people can slowly accept men who wear earring or have long hair, I think someday most people will accept men who wear lingerie. Believe it or not I love men who wear lingerie especially sexy lingerie.
I like a man of character and a man who is true to his heart regardless of others’ opinion or prevention. I don’t think it is a big deal to see a man wearing sexy lingerie. After all, everyone has his own likes and dislikes. Just as some men argued on the Internet that they love to wear sexy lingerie just because they love the good feeling brought by it. They like the way that the satin and lace feel against their skin. If you have a chance to touch a man in satin lingerie, believe me, you will love the amazing sensual feel of satin sliding over a hard muscled body.

没有评论:

发表评论